Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Going Green" - Inspiration for a Dining Room Makeover

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned that the latest move into our rental had been a challenge and that I was slowly coming around to working on a couple of rooms in the rental house.  While I will not be attacking most of the house, I've decided to do a mini-makeover for the dining room for a few reasons. 1) It is one of the first rooms you see when you enter the house. 2) I like to set up tablescapes, centerpieces and need a place to set them up. 3) It is one of the few rooms in the house that doesn't need a total overhaul (kitchen, bathrooms, carpets) and is easily cleaned up some fresh paint,etc. I plan to show more of the house later, but I wanted to share a bit of what I'm working on in the dining room and some of my inspiration for the room. This is what I'm working with...
Continue Reading Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment